Park Hyatt Sydney combines the traditional values of courtesy, care and comfort with Park Hyatt’s discreet residential and sophisticated style. Whether your visit to the hotel is for an important meeting or a relaxing weekend away, Park Hyatt Sydney offers a wide range of guest services that will make your stay memorable.
- Coveted Sydney harbour front location
- 155 rooms and suites, including three new rooftop suites with private terraces and panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and spacious private balconies offer unrivalled harbour views
- Complimentary broadband internet and wireless capabilities
- Exclusively commissioned artworks by renowned Australian artists
- Dedicated 24-hour personal butler service
- Private wharf accessible by water taxi
- The Spa at Park Hyatt Sydney features five private treatment rooms, a relaxation room, steam room, outdoor whirlpool and gymnasium
- Outdoor rooftop pool and terrace exclusively for guests staying at the hotel
- Five elegant meeting rooms with modern technology and specially commissioned artwork
- The Dining Room, The Living and The Bar
At Park Hyatt Sydney, guest comfort is of utmost importance with the following facilities available:
- Clear signage
- Wheelchair-accessible doors, elevators and entrances
- Guestrooms close to elevators
- Open roll in showers, handrails, adjusted sinks and storage space
- Accessible public toilets on the ground floor
- Accessible event facilities, restaurants and terraces
- Parking service
- Multilingual staff
- Translation/interpretation services available upon request
- Secretarial services
- Computer(s)/office equipment available for use at the business centre (computers, printer, shredder, projector, plasma screen, white board)
- Book binding
- Photocopying (colour/black and white)
- Printing (colour/black and white, business cards, transparencies)
- Daily local and international newspapers, trade publications and magazines available for reference and sale.
- Local business reference library (information about local commerce, industry, banking and finance).
- Full service business centre with personal work stations and colour laser printing
- Mobile phones/pages available to rent
- Stationary supplies
- Wireless and broadband internet
- Direct telephone lines
- Postal/courier services
- Audio/video conferencing (notice is required in advance)
- Business news (for example CNN/complimentary newspapers)
- Travel arrangements
For further information please contact the business centre on +61 2 9256 1403.
Map & Directions
Turn right onto George Street, off Circular Quay Drive, follow George Street through The Rocks, turn right onto Hickson Road.
Turn right onto George Street off Circular Quay drive. Follow George Street through The Rocks. Turn right onto Hickson Road.
Park Hyatt Sydney can organise luxury limousine transfers for guests from the airport to the hotel. This needs to be organised at the time of booking. Other transfers can be made through the Concierge once in the hotel.
Distances to the Hotel:
- Airport (International / Domestic) - 13 km, 25 minutes by car
- Central Railway Station – 3 km, 5 minutes by car
- Overseas Terminal – 2 minutes on foot
- Ferry Terminal – 5 minutes on foot
- Sydney Harbour – the hotel is located on the harbour’s waterfront
- Sydney Opera House – located across the harbour, 5 minutes by water taxi
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – the hotel is located under the bridge
- The Rocks historical area – the hotel is located in Rocks
- CBD (Central Business District) – 1 km
- Circular Quay – 600 metres
- Darling Harbour – 2.5 km
- Bondi Beach – 9.5 km
- Taronga Zoo – 12 km
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge and butler service for all travel and entertainment requirements
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Business centre with secretarial services and multilingual staff
- Fax machines available on request
- Babysitting service can be arranged (advance notice required)
Rates: Valet parking: $45.00 per vehicle
For more information, please contact the Bell Desk at +61 2 9256 1419.
Private airport transfer limousines can be arranged for all guests, starting from $110 for a luxury sedan.
The hotel further provides complimentary morning shuttle service within Sydney CBD, subject to availability.
Taxis are readily available from the airport to the hotel, with an approximate cost of A$40-A$60 depending on traffic conditions.
Sydney domestic and international airports is approximately a 20-minute train trip in to the city, with an approximate cost of A$16 per person. The closest train station to Park Hyatt Sydney is Circular Quay.
Private Sightseeing Tour (2-hour minimum)
Enjoy a city tour of Sydney in the comfort of your own private vehicle.
For reservations or further information please contact Concierge on +61 2 9256 1101 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Christmas on the Harbour
Nestled on one of the world’s most glittering harbours, Park Hyatt Sydney’s Christmas dining offers are a joyful indulgence for family, friends and loved ones.
Indulge in The Dining Room’s Tasting Menu
Executive chef Franck Detrait transforms the simplest of ingredients and the best cuts of meats into elegant dishes with his signature seasonal 7-course dinner tasting menu.
Hyatt Australia’s brand new wedding app with ideas and secrets from leading industry experts.
The Spa Gift Certificates
The Spa tailored gift certificates are perfect gifts for all occasions.
Book Now or call +61 2 9256 1234