About Park Hyatt Sydney
Park Hyatt Sydney combines the traditional values of courtesy, care and comfort with Park Hyatt’s discreet residential and sophisticated style. Whether your visit to the hotel is for an important meeting or a relaxing weekend away, Park Hyatt Sydney offers a wide range of guest services, guest rooms and luxurious suites that will make your stay memorable.
- Coveted Sydney harbour front location
- 155 rooms and suites, including three new rooftop suites with private terraces and panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and spacious private balconies offer unrivalled harbour views
- Complimentary broadband internet and wireless capabilities
- Exclusively commissioned artworks by renowned Australian artists
- Dedicated 24-hour personal butler service
- Private wharf accessible by water taxi
- The Spa at Park Hyatt Sydney features five private treatment rooms, a relaxation room, steam room, outdoor whirlpool and gymnasium
- Outdoor rooftop pool and terrace exclusively for guests staying at the hotel
- Five elegant meeting rooms with modern technology and specially commissioned artwork
- The Dining Room, The Living and The Bar
Map & Directions
Directions from Circular Quay Train Station
Park Hyatt Sydney can organise luxury limousine transfers for guests from the airport to the hotel. This needs to be organised at the time of booking. Other transfers can be made through the Concierge once in the hotel.
Distances to the Hotel:
- Airport (International / Domestic) - 13 km, 25 minutes by car
- Central Railway Station – 3 km, 5 minutes by car
- Overseas Terminal – 2 minutes on foot
- Ferry Terminal – 5 minutes on foot
- Sydney Harbour – the hotel is located on the harbour’s waterfront
- Sydney Opera House – located across the harbour, 5 minutes by water taxi
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – the hotel is located under the bridge
- The Rocks historical area – the hotel is located in Rocks
- CBD (Central Business District) – 1 km
- Circular Quay – 600 metres
- Darling Harbour – 2.5 km
- Bondi Beach – 9.5 km
- Taronga Zoo – 12 km
At Park Hyatt, luxury is personal. Here Marc shares a refreshing and unexpected look into his idea of what luxury is...
6am walk on Balmoral beach
Freshly roasted coffee
Nant - single malt infused orange marmalade
Reading to my children
I grew up in Brisbane, Queensland – a city with its own distinct vibe, unique personality and seemingly endless offering of things to see and do.
Did you know…?
….that I was born on a farm in the middle of Australia.
I never travel without
My Dr Dre Headphones and iPad.
My best travel memory
Drinking Italian wine while watching the sun set over the Tuscan hills.
New favourite restaurant
Since returning to Sydney, I’ve rediscovered Ormeggio at The Spit – an award-winning restaurant that offers a little piece of regional Italy in Sydney, with a contemporary twist. "Ormeggio", which is Italian for "mooring," is open to the water on three sides, making sunset a sight to behold in this west-facing restaurant.
Things I love about Park Hyatt Sydney
Without a doubt, our harbourside residence’s enviable location and our wonderful associates who dedicate themselves to delivering exceptional service every day.
At Park Hyatt Sydney, guest comfort is of utmost importance with the following facilities available:
- Clear signage
- Wheelchair-accessible doors, elevators and entrances
- Guestrooms close to elevators
- Open roll in showers, handrails, adjusted sinks and storage space
- Accessible public toilets on the ground floor
- Accessible event facilities, restaurants and terraces
- Parking service
- Multilingual staff
- Translation/interpretation services available upon request
- Secretarial services
- Computer(s)/office equipment available for use at the business centre (computers, printer, shredder, projector, plasma screen, white board)
- Book binding
- Photocopying (colour/black and white)
- Printing (colour/black and white, business cards, transparencies)
- Daily local and international newspapers, trade publications and magazines available for reference and sale.
- Local business reference library (information about local commerce, industry, banking and finance).
- Full service business centre with personal work stations and colour laser printing
- Mobile phones/pages available to rent
- Stationary supplies
- Wireless and broadband internet
- Direct telephone lines
- Postal/courier services
- Audio/video conferencing (notice is required in advance)
- Business news (for example CNN/complimentary newspapers)
- Travel arrangements
For further information please contact the business centre on +61 2 9256 1403.
Stay connected during your stay at Park Hyatt Sydney.
Wireless broadband internet access is available throughout the hotel. In addition, all guest rooms and suites are fitted with complimentary high speed internet access and wired broadband capabilities.
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge and butler service for all travel and entertainment requirements
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Business centre with secretarial services and multilingual staff
- Fax machines available on request
- Babysitting service can be arranged (advance notice required)
Rates: Valet parking: $45.00 per vehicle
For more information, please contact the Bell Desk at +61 2 9256 1419.
Private airport transfer limousines can be arranged for all guests, starting from $110 for a luxury sedan.
Taxis are readily available from the airport to the hotel, with an approximate cost of A$40-A$60 depending on traffic conditions.
Sydney domestic and international airports is approximately a 20-minute train trip in to the city, with an approximate cost of A$16 per person. The closest train station to Park Hyatt Sydney is Circular Quay.
Private Sightseeing Tour (2-hour minimum)
Enjoy a city tour of Sydney in the comfort of your own private vehicle.
For reservations or further information please contact Concierge on +61 2 9256 1101 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+61 2 9256 1234
I have been a concierge for most of my career and am passionate about delivering unparalleled, world-class service. Being able to call Sydney home and having grown up here my whole life, it gives me the greatest pleasure in sharing my passion and local knowledge with our guests, hoping every guests leaves Park Hyatt Sydney with life long memories of our beautiful harbour city.
What's the most important thing you learned about travel?
Bicycle tours allow wonderful sightseeing opportunities, and we often stumble upon hidden gems not as accessible by foot. When travelling, I truly believe in experiencing and immersing yourself in the local culture of your chosen destination by using the city’s public transport. There is no city that epitomises this more than a city like Sydney. Borrow one of Park Hyatt Sydney’s complimentary bicycles and with it, board a public ferry for a ride through Sydney Harbour to Manly Beach. Continue the adventure by cycling and taking in the beautiful sights and landscape of local favourite Manly Beach. Oh, and always see your concierge for local and insider tips.
What is your favourite cultural place to walk to from your hotel?
It is impossible to think of anything other than the iconic Sydney Opera House. It’s a leisurely 20 minutes stroll from Park Hyatt Sydney. As Australia’s premier cultural centre for opera, ballet, theatre, and music, the Sydney Opera House features six performance venues, shops, bars, restaurants, cafes and tours all under the one roof. The Sydney Opera House stairs are also utilized for outdoor concert series with the most magnificent backdrop in the world.
You have $15 to spend on lunch, where would you eat? If you had $500?
My usual haunt for a quick and tasty lunch is Bourke Street Bakery in the hip suburb of Surry Hills. You can’t go past the famous ‘Pork & Fennel’ sausage roll and perfect barista coffee. For one of Sydney’s finest unique dining experiences, I highly recommend the three-hatted Sepia restaurant in the city centre.
What have guests been asking about lately? What kind of experiences are they looking for?
Our guests show a keen interest in our local sports such as the Australian Rules Football (AFL) and what we call ‘Aussie’ outdoor activities. These activities range from coastal beach and cliff walks to surfing lessons and cruising Sydney Harbour, or discovering our intriguing flora and fauna. These are the most requested experiences and there is something for everyone.
With around 70 surf beaches and dozens of harbour coves in Sydney, which is your favourite beach?
My favourite beach is Camp Cove within Sydney Harbour. It is a quiet cove, a little secret tucked away from the bustling beaches and bays around Sydney. Catch a ferry to touristy Watson’s Bay and take a short walk northward to South Head to unlock one of Sydney’s secret coves. The panoramic views of the cityscape, North Head and stunning coastal cliff faces are breathtaking.
What is your favorite piece of artwork in the hotel?
Bruce Armstrong’s sculpture the Janus Head represents the relationship between Governor Arthur Phillip and Bennelong. One side of the Janus Head features Bennelong, with Governor Phillip on the other. Made of native red gum timber, the sculpture tell the story of the close friendship forged between Bennelong, Chief of the Aboriginal tribe which inhabited The Rocks and Governor Phillip, Captain of the First Fleet and the first Governor of New South Wales. In Greek mythology, Janus was the god of beginnings, endings and transitions. He is usually depicted as having two faces looking in opposite direction. Symbolically, they look simultaneously to the past and the future.
Tell us about a rare and unique experience you have curated for guests in your location?
One of the most memorable curated experiences was arranging a personal fireworks display on Sydney Harbour for a guest who wanted to surprise his partner with a romantic evening. We organized a private yacht experience with one of Sydney’s most romantic yacht charters to meet our guests right on our doorstep on the harbour boardwalk for an intimate cruise around Sydney Harbour after dinner at Sydney’s finest restaurant. As the yacht cruised past the Sydney Opera House and parked under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, a three-minute $15,000 private fireworks display lit up the sky to the delight of his partner.
Is there one other Park Hyatt hotel and resort in particular you love or are dying to visit?
Park Hyatt New York comes to mind as it is currently redefines the luxury hotel experience. The hotel looks stunning with all the modern touches you would expect from a Park Hyatt property.
Check-in Time: 03:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Complimentary Wi-Fi at all Hyatt Hotels
Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi at any Hyatt hotel around the world.
Explore Our Luxurious Suites
Be spoilt for choices when you step into Park Hyatt Sydney’s guestrooms and suites. Highlights include luxury interiors with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to private balconies; 24-hour butler service; and a day spa with rooftop pool and sundeck.
The Spa Gift Certificates
The Spa tailored gift certificates are perfect gifts for all occasions.
Book Now or call +61 2 9256 1234